End User License Agreement (EULA)
The following Copyright Notice, License Agreement and Warranty Disclaimer refers to Text File Splitter ("the Software") published by Microguru Corporation.
This Software and its accompanying documentation may not, in whole or part, be copied or reduced to any electronic medium or machine readable form, without prior consent, in writing, from Microguru Corporation. All Software described in this document is Copyright © 2016 Microguru Corporation. All rights reserved. The distribution of this Software is intended for the use of the original licensee (end-user) only. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the Software. This Software is protected by United States copyright laws and international treaty provisions. Duplicating or copying this Software for other than backup purposes, or selling or otherwise distributing the Software and its accompanying documentation other than as described in the License Agreement is a violation of the law and this agreement.
Lawful users of this Software are hereby licensed only to read the Software from their media into memory of a computer, solely for the purpose of executing the Software on one machine at a time.
LICENSE AGREEMENT AND WARRANTY DISCLAIMER
You should carefully read the following terms and conditions before using this Software. Use of this Software indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with them, please do not use the Software.
1. Copyright: The Software and the accompanying documentation is copyrighted as stated in the copyright notice.
2. Distribution: Text File Splitter installer may be redistributed in its original form by third-party websites. However, the Text File Splitter application executable files may NOT be redistributed alone or repackaged. No party is allowed to bundle or repackage the Text File Splitter application with other products.
3. All other rights and uses not specifically granted in this license are reserved by Microguru Corporation.
4. Terms: This license is effective until terminated. You may terminate it by destroying the program, the documentation and copies thereof. This license will also terminate if you fail to comply with any terms or conditions of this agreement. You agree upon such termination to destroy all copies of the program and of the documentation.
5. Governing Law : This license is governed by the laws of the State of California. Any dispute regarding this agreement must be brought up in an California court.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
This information is provided "as is" without representation or warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including without limitation, any representations or endorsements regarding the use of, the results of, or performance of the information, its appropriateness, accuracy, reliability, or timeliness. Neither the warranty of merchantability nor the warranty of fitness for a particular purpose is provided. The entire risk as to the use of this software is assumed by the user. In no event will Microguru Corporation or it's owners or employees be liable for any damages, direct, indirect, incidental or consequential, resulting from any defect in the software or the accompanying documentation, even if Microguru Corporation has been advised of the possibility of such damages. This disclaimer shall supersede any verbal or written statement to the contrary. Any liability of the seller or the Microguru Corporation will be limited to product replacement or refund of purchase price (if any).
IMPORTANT: PLEASE DO NOT INSTALL THIS SOFTWARE IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THE TERMS BELOW.
Did you know...
A text file is simply a computer file that contains lines of text.
Each line of text in a text file is separated by a two-character combination: CR (Carriage Return) and LF (Line Feed).
Text files usually have a file extension of .txt, .csv, or .log.
Have a very large text file?
Count number of lines in a text file with:
Compress a large file with: